gtr badges

mohsan

does anyone know where to get the gtr skyline badges from? and how much? i expect the nissan originals cost a bomb!
wont mind one on the front and on the rear. or get the cheap ebay gt-r badge for the back, or can someone else tell me best place to get badges from, having a respray done and would like to stick on some mint new badges. I think the white gtir badge looks cheap on the rear

O

Odin

Cheap maybe but at least it is the correct badge for the car :wink: .

Is your car a GTR I think not so why would you want a gtr badge on the back or front :? :? .

People will just think there goes another gtr wanabe :roll:

rob

Keira

mohsan said:
tell me best place to get badges from,
if you join the cub scouts they will give you various badges for free for things that you might be good at....

mattygti-r

lol ,

think im really turning into V pulsar :shock:

why on gods earth do you wanta skyline badge on a pulsar

the white GTIR badge is there for a reason cos its a GTIR

8)

G

GTiRich

Next time u see a GTR creep up on it with a screwdriver and............

S

stomski

mattygti-r said:
lol ,

think im really turning into V pulsar :shock:

why on gods earth do you wanta skyline badge on a pulsar

the white GTIR badge is there for a reason cos its a GTIR

8)
totally agree, its a GTI - R not a GTR, why bother it will look stupid :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mohsan

okay

at the end of the day its an R!
i didnt ask for everyones advice just asked where i could get the badges from? obviously its my car so il do as i please, as so will you. No one hear can tell anyone else what to do and what not to. its just what you want. Anyway i dont mind views and yeh i do agree but the white badge would look better in chrome and with a red R. another way of looking at it is my car is 300bhp and that is not like a gtir stndard

O

Odin

Re: okay

mohsan said:
another way of looking at it is my car is 300bhp and that is not like a gtir stndard
It could have 600bhp it still wouldn't be a skyline :roll: .. If we follow your logic does that mean a 1000bhp skyline turns into the space shuttle :?: :lol: .

Stop being a n0b :wink: If you would like a chrome gti-r badge then get one chromed :idea: or made simple really, Try thinking about it first before posting 5hite :lol: .

rob

mohsan

gtir

what you on about i dont need to be taking shit from you. who said anyhting about a space shuttle, i have no theory. Im just saying its what you want!
I could stick whatever its my car mate.
thanks for your help mate

S

stomski

vpulsar said:
mohsan said:
another way of looking at it is my car is 300bhp and that is not like a gtir stndard
It could have 600bhp it still wouldn't be a skyline :roll: .. If we follow your logic does that mean a 1000bhp skyline turns into the space shuttle :?: :lol: .

Stop being a n0b :wink: If you would like a chrome gti-r badge then get one chromed :idea: or made simple really, Try thinking about it first before posting 5hite :lol: .

rob
always out to wind ppl up V. :roll: :roll:

O

Odin

mohsan said:
my car is 300bhp and that is not like a gtir standard
What's it like then :? :? A nova/saxo?......... Or is it still just a gti-R but with more power :roll: , You should be proud to wear the GTI-R logo not want it to be something it's not.

rob

O

Odin

stomski said:
always out to wind ppl up V. :roll: :roll:
the only wind up here is the 5hite that he keeps posting up :roll: :roll: .

I gave him option's what more do you want fella :?: .

And what do you think his car as become now it has 300bhp then :?: Maybe it is a skyline and we'er all to stupid to notice :lol: :lol: .

rob