GTiR's in J-Tuner this month

O

Odin

Well if I got my mag through the post I'd of let you know matey :roll: :roll: :roll: .

I thought the whole point was that I get it a little earlyer not a week after every other bugger gets theres.

But hey if it does turn up sometime soon I'll let you know :wink: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

turblio said:
I think they done a very good job matey :p :D
Big Thanks to JTuner by the way
Frank and Daz
here he is! :D lovely pics dude :wink:

i dont get my j-tuner in the post. its because they obviously recognise the south as being a priority :wink:

C

carpy100

v mate, was thinking the very same thing :roll:
havnt received my jtuner yet, second time its been late.
email time me thinks...

turblio

kieron said:
MattG@J-Tuner said:
What do you guys think?
pair of pricks tbh :roll: :lol: :lol: especially the tw@t in the ferrari shirt :roll: :lol: :lol:
Thanks duckie, I won't tell Daz as he already has a court case for gbh and malicous wounding on the 29th :( :!:

6Miester

A mate of mine has a very quick CTR N/A no SC and i think it runs low 13's. Has it made it into the mag? Reg number TPW?

Whats on the cover of the mag? I can't find it anywhere :(

Keira

its cool that both you and your boy have gtir's 8)

must be from good stock :wink:

with my luck i'm going to end up with some ginger haired, retarded, homosexual, tree hugging-hippy, bicycle riding nobend of a boy if i ever decide to have a kid :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

geoff pine

when does it go on sale its the 18'th now still not avalable on the wirral :? why? . only sold at w. h. smiths why is it not sold at supermarkets :? .its twenty minutes there twenty minutes back 80 pence to park then no jtuner on the shelf . have checked and there are no other out lets locally that sell your mag why.

geoff pine

when does it go on sale its the 18'th now still not avalable on the wirral :? why? . only sold at w. h. smiths why is it not sold at supermarkets :? .its twenty minutes there twenty minutes back 80 pence to park then no jtuner on the shelf . have checked and there are no other out lets locally that sell your mag why.

N

norbx

kieron said:
MattG@J-Tuner said:
What do you guys think?
pair of pricks tbh :roll: :lol: :lol: especially the tw@t in the ferrari shirt :roll: :lol: :lol:
how come you think they're a pair of pricks? i think they done a very good job but my heart has gone to the ivory one :) i scanned my friends copy of jtuner but looking out for it myself now.

W

woodster

bloody hell, where's my magazine???? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

are well should be here monday :twisted: :twisted:

B

bex

turblio said:
I think they done a very good job matey :p :D
Big Thanks to JTuner by the way
Frank and Daz
do you want to me my daddy?

:lol: