***GTIROC 2017 CALENDAR CLOSED***

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Hi everyone, it's that time of the year again!

As usual please submit photographs for the 2017 club calendar.

tmp_2856-DSC_0376.JPG-1678783019.jpeg

This year we are looking for high quality, interesting photographs whether it's track action, at a show, parked next to a moumnet or graffitied wall or a really good location.

I am specifically looking also for a seasonal photographs, whether it's autumn, winter, spring or summer. (Also if you got any pictures with Christmas trees that would be brilliant!)

Preference will be given to originality, quality, attention to detail and how well they will print.

tmp_2856-10269655383_35f92cc53b_c81195213.jpg

Pictures need to be in landscape ratio, as high resolution as possible (a resized version for the forum is ok, but will need hi-res for the calendar).
They should also not have any copyrights or watermarks on them and any professional pictures will need to have the permission of the original photographer before we can use them.

tmp_2856-IMG_1488.JPG-747978036.jpeg

Please do NOT send in low res images, or links to online galleries (Flickr / Photobucket) these will be rejected.

CLOSING DATE WILL BE EARLY DECEMBER :santa:

Richard_Sideways

[GALLERY=media, 212]Waiting by Richard_Sideways posted Oct 21, 2016 at 8:31 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 211]Leaf by Richard_Sideways posted Oct 21, 2016 at 8:31 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 210]Dirty by Richard_Sideways posted Oct 21, 2016 at 8:31 AM[/GALLERY]

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Looking for a few more pictures for this year!

Any Easter / Xmas themed photos would always go down well!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Just a note to say if we get these calendars sorted out for the end of November, price wise there is a deal.

If I can get it wrapped up before then the should be about £4.90 GBP (+P&P)
I've hopefully waiting on some pic from the GTIROZ peeps and if that's enough then I'll get it all sorted.

Can I get a list of people that would be interested in 2017 GTIR Calendars for next year?

Cheers

Andy

LIST:

fubar andy x1

Last edited:

splmum

Andy, did you get the pics I sent too your gmail account.
Also I currently have 10 orders for Australia, can you add too the list.

splmum

Andy, getting confused in my old age, not sent. Have tried uploading here and site crashes, taking too long to upload. Do you have an email addy, PM me.
Also, update on Oz numbers

LIST:

fubar andy x1
Warpspeed x2
Fire & skill x2
splmum x11

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I need a few more pictures to add to the calendar.

We are looking for high quality, interesting photographs whether it's track action, at a show, parked next to a monument or graffitied wall or a really good location.

I am specifically looking also for a seasonal photographs, whether it's autumn, winter, spring or summer. (Also if you got any pictures with Christmas trees that would be brilliant!)

Originality, quality, attention to detail and how well they will print is also important.