GtiR ride height?

Hi all, does anyone know what the standard ride height is for the Gti-r and where to measure it? The thing is, I've broke a front spring and I've got no idea if the car is still on its standard springs or has been lowered as it was a fresh import when I got it. Obviously I'll be changing them as a pair and would like to keep the ride height as it is, because it's about as low as I can handle with all the speed bumps there are around here! I just don't know wether to get standard or lowered to maintain its existing ride height. I hope someone on here knows a bit about this! Thanks in advance, Becky

Okay, thank you for that. I've been and measured, parked it dead flat and mine measure 310mm and 320mm. So I'm guessing that what's already on will be -35mm? Or -40mm? Which do you think?

I've been on the Internet and phone all day and no body has them or can get them. Has anybody get any kicking around that they want to sell? HELP!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Not a pair. - I've got one good one, but the other side broke (which is why I took the struts out).

What do yours look like? You might get lucky and find you can make a pair.