GTi-R Wide Arch kit

D

daBOODA

hehe, just asked to make sure people weren't getting crazy ideas :p

Also, I don't doubt that your kit is top notch, but on the issue of body flex, the effects of body flew on fibreglass glued to metal isn't someting that appears over night. Sure, now your car might flex heaps and not do any damage to the kit but flexing over time might.

This is not to say that the kit isn't worth while ... you'll pay a damn site more to have the rears done in metal and welded to the body (the front gaurds aren't glued to any metal, it's just bolted in, right?).

This kit is something I'd consider getting sometime down the track (we're talking years here :( ). Hopefully you're still making them then ;)

O

Odin

The only thing I like about your car is the colour the rest is 5hit :roll: :cry: :cry: .

rob

S

Sy.

colour is great ! I will be thinking of a colour simular to that for my respray .
Like the front bumper :D
But not the doors as "have you ever parked in england" ... couldnt do it .

Is your kit available still ? PM me if it is .

S

SunnyGTi2.0

Slipstream: IMO your car looks stunning! The pics didn't show it of good though..
Nice to see that some of you are putting your money into something else than power-upgrades ;)

(...hope i haven't upset anyone with this post :roll: )

S

Slipstream

Cheers for the feed back, I'll post some better pics in the next few days.

The car mods are:
Apexi Avcr
Apexi Rsm
Apexi Afc
300km Speedo
Short Shift Kit
Custom Front Mount - RSL Intercooler
Evo3 Oilcooler
Uds Bov
Custom apexi air intake
Air/fuel guage
Custom wide body
Custom rear bumper
Custom side skirts
Custom front bumper
Custom paint ( Code 02c - Sti 555 blue )
Custom interior
17" DTMs
25mm Hub adaptors
Cucso Front sway bar
Nismo rear sway bar
Battery in boot
Custom rear lights
2 1/2inch exhaust
Custom alloy catch can
Custom hatch - Removed number plate
Custom Gullambo Doors
Custom spark plug cover
3-puck heavy duty clutch
Momo steering wheel
Mono peds
King springs - super low
Custom push button start
Alarm
Sony Stereo

A few future mods to come before the photo shot for a NZ performance car mag.

Aaaaargh!

Lax Flower styleeeee!

:cry:

It's a Pulsar! Not a Saxo! It has rally heritage and everything :roll: Give the poor bloody thing some dignity!

S

stomski

SunnyGTi2.0 said:
Slipstream: IMO your car looks stunning! The pics didn't show it of good though..
Nice to see that some of you are putting your money into something else than power-upgrades ;)

totally agree with this comment :D

i think its about geting a balance between upgrading to produce more power, but the car also needs TLC in the style dept - wheels, carbon fibre bonnets, etc etc..

well said that man :D

S

stomski

SunnyGTi2.0 said:

totally agree with this comment :D

i think its about geting a balance between upgrading to produce more power, but the car also needs TLC in the style dept - wheels, carbon fibre bonnets, etc etc..

well said that man :D

S

SunnyGTi2.0

What I mean is that its good to see someone taking another look at it than many others on this forum.
If you like gullwing doors (or what the h*** they are called) why not put them on your car? The same goes for the widebody-kit. This R looks stunningly phat (real show-style), and if the owner likes it, why give him creds for the effort put into it?

I could imagine theres quite a few hours of sanding and fibreglass-work on this one, and at least he makes it stand out from the rest..

I think you're loosing quite a few members as a result of this narrow way at looking at things.. or maybe this is just a gtir-Performance forum?

just my 2 cents..

O

Odin

Major_Sarcasm said:
Aaaaargh!

Lax Flower styleeeee!

:cry:

It's a Pulsar! Not a Saxo! It has rally heritage and everything :roll: Give the poor bloody thing some dignity!
Well said that man :wink: bl00dy clubs full of chav maxer's these day's :cry: .

rob

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Many ideas look awful but some look quite good including this thread. Fundamentally the Sunny is an ugly car and there is not much to change that. Not my style but I think its good people try these things.

Personally I'm a performance man first but Vive le difference as some bloke once said.

I respect the styling forum area people as at least they are honest in their aims rather than saying I want 19" wheels for better grip

Why is an extra wide body kit anymore stupid than a 500bhp big lag "road" car? It too easy to get an*l and fanatical about these things.

Keep the club for everyone... except anyone who thinks burberry is cool :lol:

G

GAZ P

I aint putting a wide body kit on mine or changing any of the body work design but I think many people will be very impressed with mine when it is wheeled out of the body shop next spring :lol: I'll even be keeping my grey paintwork :wink: I need it to look a bit different from the run of the mill R as it will be the demo car for a couple of new companies so I've one or two suttle mods up my sleeve :twisted: :p :lol:

A

Anonymous

Look what have i found.
on site is written "Mazda 323" :? :?:

O

Odin

:shock: :shock: Do you know that's not all that bad really, very cleverly done :wink: , It's not my taste it's a bit to low for me and I'm not really in to body mods but still it's been done well :D .

rob

O

Odin

the chief said:
that is sodding ugly
to you and me yes it's a right minger but a lot of work as gone in to makeing that ugly fella :lol: :lol: :lol: .

So credit where cridit's due :wink:

rob