GTI-r coilovers??

U

UFO(S)

Hi there new member here so if this is in the wrong place please forgive me.

Ok i'm looking for some coilovers for my car but cant seem to find anyone that do them apart from Tein and they are a little over my budget.

Was searching around on google and found out that coilovers made for a nissan sentra B13 will fit our cars? is this correct? If so it opens up a bigger window for choice..... :lol:

Anyone heard this or am i mistaken? Any help would be great guys!

Kwok

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Leda do coilovers. They're just abit over £1000, I think.

Whiteline are working on a set of coilovers (group4), but they aren't in production yet.

E

Edd

whiteline used to make coilovers and PaulUKR had a set on his :?

U

UFO(S)

Are the leda kits full length adjustable? as in the ride hide can be adjusted separate from the spring preload? like the jic ones?

How much are the whiteline ones?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Unless your very lucky you will still be paying around a grand for them. Everything's is expensive, especially speed !!!

O

Odin

I know that a sentra rad fit's as I'm just about to order one :wink: , As
for the shocks I'd of thought that you maybe lucky with the fronts but
are car is four wheel drive and the sentra is front wheel drive I believe
so I would think that the backs are dif.

I don't know for sure though :roll: .

rob

Nad

Whiteline are developing a 'new' set of coilovers named 'Group 4' for the Pulsar.

Nad

U

UFO(S)

Thing is i came across a jic kit for the pulsar on ebay and then came across this kit which looks the same but is for the sentra b13?

Just wonder if this kit would fit if so anyone heard anything about them?

O

Odin

I was told today that they are the same but I'm waiting to hear back for sure :) .

rob

U

UFO(S)

vpulsar said:
I was told today that they are the same but I'm waiting to hear back for sure :) .

rob
Cool :lol:
Let us know when you find out yeah! They do look lovely....... :twisted:

O

Odin

UFO(S) said:
vpulsar said:

rob
Cool :lol:
Let us know when you find out yeah! They do look lovely....... :twisted:
I was looking at the same kit matey the uk price is £890 + vat. how much did you see it up for on e-bay?, And was it just the one or was there more? if so could you send me the link :wink: .

rob

U

UFO(S)

No it was the jic kit i sae on ebay which was second hand and was all rusty and needed servicing or something i found the D2 on the D2 website. www.d2racingsport.com

Just had a browse on the uk D2 site they doing 15% off??

U

UFO(S)

Nad said:
Whiteline are developing a 'new' set of coilovers named 'Group 4' for the Pulsar.

Nad
Nad what are the whiteline kit for the pulsar like? spec wise i mean? and any idea when they will be avaliable?

On another note some one else is saying that the sentra B14 kit might fit??

But from the looks of this pic the rears doesnt look anything like the standard on my pulsar??

S

srbpower

TEIN at the end of July :wink:

We know the guy at D2 UK, he came round a couple of weeks ago. Could look at sorting out a group buy if there's the interest.

First line though ;)

Si :)

U

UFO(S)

Whats the prices on the tein kits?
Do tein do one that is full length adjustable like these D2's or is it only the super streets they do for the pulsar. As i heard the super streets are not full length adjustable maybe wrong?!! :?

What are the spring rates on the tein kits? I heard they are pretty hard and that even on the softest setting their too hard?

Group buy? Hmmm :twisted:

O

Odin

I think I'll get mine from the states cheers anyway :roll: It will prob be
the same in doller's as your charge in pounds :evil:, And that not just a
dig at you it's the same with all uk company's rip of uk :evil: :cry: .

Garry was trying to get some rads made up hear and the company wanted silly money for a 43mm alloy rad £375+vat :roll:, I'v got one
comeing from the states for a sentra b13 it's a 55 mm core all alloy
and it's £206 punds + taxes deliverd to my door a saveing of over
£200 8) :? so thanks but no thanks :wink: .

rob

S

srbpower

Rob thats not a problem mate, if they do fit. We can try to organise a GB. Then its your choice 8)

Si :)