Gti-r Badges

T

timplowe

me please

Hi mate could you send me a pm with your address , i'll have one off you.
Cheers Tim.

A

Anonymous

One of the Oz members suggested sticking them on the door sill, 'M3' style. I'll wait til i have the badge in my hands to see where it's gonna live. As you say, may not even be on the car. (but i'm getting two just in case i find a spot that needs an opposite).

Cheers, Ian.

T

tails

nice spot mate, got mine recently but could only thing of the dassboard inside the car on the passenger side. Didnt thing of the engine bay, derrrr. But now im thinking. looks very nice with the red. :D

A

Anonymous

Hey Mikey, that looks pretty good mate!!

Hopefully the postman will be delivering mine soon :)

Cheers, Ian.

A

Anonymous

Its on its way Ian, but you'll have to sign for it when it gets to you :D
Should'nt be too long :D

A

Anonymous

Phil,

That's ok Phil, i was expecting it to take a while. I've found that more often than not, the Oz postal service seems to take their time to get things done. Then again, it may well be my anticipation? :)

Cheers, Ian.

A

Anonymous

Got the badges today, they are sh-t hot!!! Now i've gotta decide where to put them...

Love your work Phil :D

Cheers, Ian

A

Anonymous

Thanks mate
Get some pics of where you and the lads put them :D

A

Anonymous

Mikey, have you had any drama with the badge lifting off the rocker cover when it gets hot?

Cheers, Ian.

M

Mikey

Not realy but i did take all the tape that was on there off and put my own on

M

Mart

Check was sent! Have u got it yet? :p

i can't wait for my badge!!! :x :D

A

Anonymous

hey can you still make more of these???? i really wanna get one...but i'm in oz so how much will it cost including postage?????? thanks... it looks nice azz!!!! :D