greddy profec installation

P

pulsarboby

got a greddy profec controller to fit to someones car which was supplied but theres no fitting instructions and its a dual port control solenoid and i cant get the booger to work past 0.8 bar boost:?
anyone know where i can download the plumbing for one of these old units as i reckon ive plumbed it in wrong as theres 4 vacuum points

P

pulsarboby

cheers dave but thats the wrong one, i think this is a type A controller and it has 4 vacuum points (like dual control) but theres no markings on the thing, would have thought that two would be blanked off or not used but which two:?

P

pulsarboby

I have one still boxed in my garage with instructions, I'll dig it out
thankyou david would be much appreciated8) im sick of driving the car up and down the road trying various combinations, dont even know if the things working properly its that old:doh:

btw ive just got a cage come in if you still needed one! il give you first dibs on it as you missed out on last one

P

pulsarboby

ive found a profec A with 3 ports but then the instructions contradict themselves with that!
its as much good as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest:lol:

P

pulsarboby

thanks kate but ive already looked on there and it doesnt give the right solenoid, besides that the info contradicts itself.

thanks anyway dave but thatll just be a simple in and out control box i would have thought.

guess il have to just try various combos till it works....or doesnt as the case may seem lol

RO_SUNNY

Boby I think you can send an email to them and ask them for the leaflet or the instalation manul...They sent me an pdf file for the one I have!!!

retepetsir

Thread from the dead, but did you ever get this sorted Bob? I've got a Profec A on my Pulsar and I'm not 100% sure its installed correctly.