GREDDY E-MANAGE

mattygti-r

right guys, i may be ordering a couple of these beautys lol...

prb is "PF" on here is finding it difficult to get it mapped for the GTIR any ideas fellas where we can do this as im quite interested myself in getting one.

Abbey charge stupid money, SCA dont have a 4wd rollers, so ??? anywhere down south,

pete how about PTS? :D

ashills

i mapped mine with a mate and when we were at pts teh guy said he be happy for us to go back and use rollers for a reasonable rate maybe hed map it aswell

how much do they work out at from japan then
with software
ign and injector harnesses

P

PF

The trouble is finding someone who has the software and secondly someone who has done a few! Dont fancy being their test subject :?

SCA have the software but have never actually mapped one, or so I believe.

Abbey IMHO are expensive but, they are very good but money is a big issue as otherwise I would go Motec :D . They do however have a new loom arriving soon which will reduce the cost of fitting and mapping significantly.

If you get the support tool, like you say ashills, you can give it a go yourself but, I will need a hand picking bits of my engine up of the M25.

From the states it is £275 delivered inc ecu, both harnesses and support tool. But, with the possibility of any taxation (£25 ish).

mattygti-r

just spoken to Gary at SCA he cant map it for u pete, he dont have a 4wd rollers

any import car parts, like i pay from japan is £13 documentation and 17.5% tax, everything all in is usuallly £450

i can do them for like i told u pete £295 for emanage, and both harnesses if u wanted the support tool it would be an additional £85

P

PF

Yeah, its a wicked price mate but, adding it all up its going to cost big bucks as it looks like abbey is the only option :(

Anyone else got any ideas?

ashills

end of teh day mapping is mapping almost all the different versions so if a place is able to map cars they should have a good idea with most systems

J

J-GTi-R

Yep, Jez does indeed know his stuff, although he's still to crack the GTi-R ECU. Met him ages ago too, decent bloke.

mattygti-r

right ive heard back from Jez,

he can map it , if its fitted and at a VERY reasonable rate. Dont really want to put up his prices on here but pm me if u want.

lets say if its 4hrs work (doubt it but hey) ur talking far less than £200 :D :D

pete i ve pmd u mate

A

Anonymous

just a bit of news for those that are interested.

i used to be gary @sca but have left to set up on my own!!

so i can now do any tuning live on the road so emanage is not a problem

as are apexi afc's

hope i can be of help to you all :D

M

Mr Overboooost

PF said:
The trouble is finding someone who has the software and secondly someone who has done a few! Dont fancy being their test subject :?

SCA have the software but have never actually mapped one, or so I believe.

Abbey IMHO are expensive but, they are very good but money is a big issue as otherwise I would go Motec :D . They do however have a new loom arriving soon which will reduce the cost of fitting and mapping significantly.

If you get the support tool, like you say ashills, you can give it a go yourself but, I will need a hand picking bits of my engine up of the M25.

From the states it is £275 delivered inc ecu, both harnesses and support tool. But, with the possibility of any taxation (£25 ish).
i have got the new loom from abbey as i was the guinea pig for the first one and it works a treat :D

cheers
gary :)