Getting my pulsar tmrw!

C

carpy100

you'l probly hav a mare fitting a turbo timer with your alarm. i think there a waste of money anyway.just drive slowly for the last mile and save a hundred odd quid!
better off saving for a nitrous kit :D

G

gdm1984

ha, i have had 3 nitrous kits in the past, just dont know if i trust a pulsar yet! lol. No offence but can it handle it?

C

carpy100

gdm1984 said:
ha, i have had 3 nitrous kits in the past, just dont know if i trust a pulsar yet! lol. No offence but can it handle it?
if you put forged pistons in, metal head gasket,ARP rod bolts then yeh!
wouldnt fit any other kit than a wizards kit tho.

J

jiw

Id steer clear of Cliffords, too many false alarms etc and also they tend to go wrong often, id go for a toad alarm, maybe the Ai606...

I have a tracker on the Evo and to be honest the insurance companys didnt seem one bit interested, i have a list of discountable insurance companys that cover the tracker, they all say "upto xx%" however when you call them they come up with "we do not offer tracker discount for that particular vehicle" :cry:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
glad you decided to get that car dude 8)

and i can vouch for this car as one of the cleanest Gtir's ive seen, honest i was stunned when i saw it - and its practically untouched. it has had a sheltered life and has lived in a garage for 3 yrs :lol: the owner went to live in Germany and has only decided to part with it. theres a couple of 10 min jobs to do to it. it even had the brolly.

you are a jammy basstard BTW :lol:

G

gdm1984

Haha, cheers mate, i will take that as a compliment! yeah, just a few bits and pieces to be tidied up but in the main it is fine! lol. cant wait im all excited! Hated seeing my teg go but hey, let the fun begin!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i'm sure you will miss your teg - it was real nice :wink:

my wee datsun is away to the car doctors, cos its basically fuck3d

OZ-Racing

Fire & skill said:
has lived in a garage for 3 yrs
I once bought a VW Golf 16V that had lived in a garage for a year. As a result of it's lack of use, it cost me just shy of £500 to get it rolling again :cry: :cry: Wasn't so bad because I bought it for a bargain price off my dad :wink:

gdm1984, you might want to add an uprated fuel pump to your shopping list :wink:

G

gdm1984

yeah got one of them sorted aswell, lol, and the fuel rail, not that i need it! HAHA. i just go mad with cars!

G

gdm1984

but yours is at the car doctors.............. i suppose i aint even got mine yet so i better shut up! lol. Ive already got myself into buying a pair of shoes and a nos kit before i even have the car in my possesion!
lol

6Miester

gdm1984 said:
but yours is at the car doctors.............. i suppose i aint even got mine yet so i better shut up! lol. Ive already got myself into buying a pair of shoes and a nos kit before i even have the car in my possesion!
lol
You do realise 'a pair of shoes' means Jimmy Choos/Manolo's etc Which will set you back about £500 :lol: That and the Nos you already talking about £1100 ouch!

mattygti-r

jiw said:
Id steer clear of Cliffords, too many false alarms etc and also they tend to go wrong often, id go for a toad alarm, maybe the Ai606...

I have a tracker on the Evo and to be honest the insurance companys didnt seem one bit interested, i have a list of discountable insurance companys that cover the tracker, they all say "upto xx%" however when you call them they come up with "we do not offer tracker discount for that particular vehicle" :cry:
about the first time i actually agree with you

i have a tracker being fitted to the GTR, insurance co dont seem a bit interested

get an ai606

good luck on the pulsar

B

bex

6Miester said:
gdm1984 said:
lol
You do realise 'a pair of shoes' means Jimmy Choos/Manolo's etc Which will set you back about £500 :lol: That and the Nos you already talking about £1100 ouch!
i like you... you know shoes! :lol: :wink:

G

gdm1984

I have got it! it is awesome, already cleaned all the engine in the pouring rain! its gleaming now, intercooler and everything, its still not taxed or insured but i took it for a wee blast round the small streets! What a car! need the suspension asap but man oh man it goes! just when u change up and you hear th whoossssshh, AWESOME car!

G

gdm1984

as soon as the rain goes off and i polish her up i will get them on!