GAB suspension shock absorbers

daz

GAB suspension shock absorbers are they any good as i have a chance of getting some. comments pls

O

Odin

Hi I have the gabs and I like them alot there not to harsh and bang
crashy if you know what I mean :wink:

Davey

ye, ive got em as well, they are firm, but like rob says, they dont crash and bang at all, the ride over speed bumps and the like isnt too bad,compared to standard, but my standard shocks were totally knackered :D

Tony

I`ve got em and there nice and firm, mine are set on the hardest setting and its a bit harsh around the streets, but seem to feel as though they work best when the car is being driven really hard. :twisted:

Driving in the rain requires the soft setting or the car dont wanna go round corners. :cry:

I think mine give the front end a drop of about 60mm and the back 45mm
its a bit ar5e up but thats the way the work best. :lol:

Aparrently they are designed to work better at higher speeds, but i guess that all uprated shoks are designed to do this!!!!! :roll:

Tony....

GINGA

I 've got them but there still in the boot of my car as i'm to lazy to fit them at the moment :oops: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Gabs

My brother had them on his car and they are superb :) they ride the bumps/potholes really well considering they keep the body so well under controll at high speeds, good amount of adjustment as well so you can have it exactly how you want it.

Trev.

NISR227

I've had them on mine since it was imported and purchased three and a half years ago.
IIRC Hiteq recommend setting 2 (medium) at the front and 4 (hardest) at the rear for the best balance which I've got mine on.

They do feel all the bumps but this is more down to the poor jap spec springs that came with my car..... too low at front and two high at the back, so will be changing the springs in April (with other whiteline stuff too) and then i'll know how good the package including the GABs will be. We'll see.

M

Mart

? :shock: ?

My GABs on the rear (clockwise; Softer) (anti; Harder)
= 1 hardest, 6 softest
or am i missing something?

Anyone know why the front are coloured funny? i.e
1= white
2= yellow
3= green
4=red (this one i understand lol)