fuel reg fitting

J

jpward

You restrict the flow back to the tank not to the rail!! Important if you wish to maintain fuel pressure at constant 3Bar.

Have you a new one and dont know which end to fit?

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
Does it matter which end the fuel reg fits to rail ?

:shock: :doh: YOU MUPPET :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I moved this to problem solving, Only because we haven't got a mongtard questions section :doh: :lol: .

Rob

steve963

Odin said:
:shock: :doh: YOU MUPPET :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I moved this to problem solving, Only because we haven't got a mongtard questions section :doh: :lol: .
Rob
can we have one, then you can move all my posts there:lol:

J

jpward

Go easy on him lads esy mistake to make tis tis!

:drum:

MORF114

i have a jgy fuel rail with a aeromotive fuel reg and filter and all stainless aftermarket lines from tank.

what i want to know does swapping reg to other end affect anything only want to swap because fuel rail has adapter for std reg and i want to use this as my return line so i can screw my reg on the end of rail.

clear enough now?

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
i have a jgy fuel rail with a aeromotive fuel reg and filter and all stainless aftermarket lines from tank.

what i want to know does swapping reg to other end affect anything only want to swap because fuel rail has adapter for std reg and i want to use this as my return line so i can screw my reg on the end of rail.

clear enough now?

You Muppet once again :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

The fuel reg has to go in the return line otherwise it can't control the fuel pressure can it :roll: , The only way you could do what you want to do is to block the std adapted return off and just use the fuel reg in the end of the rail so the fuel returns through the reg as it should.

Rob

MORF114

so me being a muppet ive been thinking the wrong way round then on std rail in is on left and out is on right then fuel reg then back to tank ?

:doh: :? :doh: :oops:

Gotta ask these things see what happens when you assume !

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
clear as mud !! and feeling like a proper mongtard :)

And so you should :der: , Their is a place for people like you :thumbsup: , And it's called the modifiers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

MORF114

very true rob, but hey if you not sure on something thats what the oc is for if you cant take the mongtard bashing then the modifiers is for you.
I dont really give a monkeys as i learnt something i did not know so its a fair trade.

Cheers

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
I don't really give a monkeys as i learnt something i did not know so its a fair trade.

Cheers

You should of PM'd me then you could of saved yourself all the humiliation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

But it's better to ask than make a complete f*ck up :thumbsup:.

Rob