Fuel pressure gauge

celm

i want to put an electric fuel pressure gauge,where and how can i hook up the sender to the fuel line or fuel rail?

J

JohnnyGTiR

The sender can be Tee'd into the fuel hose that runs from the fuel filter to the rail.

John

celm

JohnnyGTiR said:
The sender can be Tee'd into the fuel hose that runs from the fuel filter to the rail.

John
do u know what type of "T" fitting it is,where can i get one

J

J-GTi-R

You'll have to use a specific 'fuel use' t-piece, but any motoring shop in the 'States should have them on the shelf.

However most fuel pressure senders I've seen are just plugged into the fuel line, i.e. you just cut the fuel line at some point near the FPR and stick the sender between the two ends. Depends what sender you are using.

Surry

Hi Celm,

I run a greddy electronic fuel pressure gauge and have a t piece from summat racing in the states with the correct thread pre-tapped so you just cut the pipe, screw in the sensor and away you go.

Cheers

Jon

celm

Surry said:
Hi Celm,

I run a greddy electronic fuel pressure gauge and have a t piece from summat racing in the states with the correct thread pre-tapped so you just cut the pipe, screw in the sensor and away you go.

Cheers

Jon
you wouldnt happen to know the part number would ya?

Surry

its your lucky day i just went through all my receipts and found it, and believe me there is a lot to go through,

SUM-G1710 was the one for the greddy gauge sender thread.

HTH

Jon

celm

Surry said:
its your lucky day i just went through all my receipts and found it, and believe me there is a lot to go through,

SUM-G1710 was the one for the greddy gauge sender thread.

HTH

Jon
thanks mate