front mounts

geoff pine

I would go for the first one as its in the uk the hong kong one you will have to pay customs duty and vat the third ones cost to much and the last one says its universal if its not gtir speciffic then stay away from it .They all look like they were made buy the same company in china.

Last edited:

CanadianR

afaik they are all the same kits, just different people selling them on fleabay.

go for the cheapest option. I picked one up delivered in Canada for about 150 quid. cant beat that and it hasn't blown up or disintegrated yet either.;-)

webba23

I bought the 2 fast 2 cool one last Thursday and it turned up Friday morning. Great company to deal with very helpful as well. Went in without major any major problems too.

gtir_pimp

im now looking to get a fmic and think im more tempted towards the 2fast2cool kit. anyone got one fitted? whats it like?

Smo

With the 2fast2cool kit do you have to do any kind of modification such as removing the air con? I'm guessing it most likely needs at least the rad removed and bumper cutting, but is that all?

the 2fast 2cool one is the one i had dude, you can pop round and have a look at the fittin of it if you want, had to get the grinder out a few times but its alright like.

Last edited:
Smo said:
With the 2fast2cool kit do you have to do any kind of modification such as removing the air con? I'm guessing it most likely needs at least the rad removed and bumper cutting, but is that all?
i ent got air con on mine mate, but i had to cut holes out for the pipe work, move my battery forward about two inch and the standard airbox didnt fit back on. oh and i had to remove the towin' eye.

but the rad stayed in place, and i had to cut the bumper support bar

KF79GTIR

Mikey_pulsar said:
i ent got air con on mine mate, but i had to cut holes out for the pipe work, move my battery forward about two inch and the standard airbox didnt fit back on. oh and i had to remove the towin' eye.

but the rad stayed in place, and i had to cut the bumper support bar

What about your windscreen washer bottle? That has to be relocated or ditched for a kit car system that has a washer bag instead of the oe one.

nex

cheers fella, exactly what i need, especially as ine is white too! where did you get the small blue tubing from?

webba23

That's a stroke of luck being white for you. What the vac hose? Got that from Carnoisseur in Southend. The tubing for the FMIC pipes comes with it in blue although I could do with another bit for the top as that black bit is looking a bit out of place. Lol.