Found this Manifold...

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
On the SS Autochrome section on ebay. It's designed for the SR20DE.
(Full link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=7941678624&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT )

Before you ignore this or delete it please check it out & let me know if you think it would fit the 'R. It seems to be more suited to the GTiR as the turbo is centrally positioned, & I guess if you fitted a turbo with an internal wastegate you'd just blank off that outlet.

Certainly seems a better bet than the usual 200sx stuff.

Thoughts anyone :D :?:

Cheers :)

donpulsar

Mr GTiR

If it's as twisted as it looks it will bring the exhaust housing/dump pipe towards the block, which could cause the exhaust to catch or not fit right :shock:

Other wise it looks nicley made but would opt for an equal length manifold. The stock one with a little opening up of the ports is good for 400bhp 8)

i got a manifold from them just for the SR20DE and its excellent quality and only cost 120quid for maniflod and shipping all in! i luv Exchange rates :D

welding is perfect and fittment is perfect 2 altho duno bout the gti-r one as its made for the american application Sentra although i know someone who got one for an S14 and it was top notch and no probs

Gray

i have oneof these again for the sr20de
had no problems with it, can really notice the power gain and looks great

heard quite a few bad things about ssautochrome though
but i had a good experience with them

ive heard of the welds breaking on the tubes and ive even seen a turbo they supply with the casing completely cracked all the way round and the two halves were glued back together lol