Forget the crap manifolds of ebay...

A

antilag

dnt knock the ebay ones mine was £115 delivered lol

those are some nice manifolds there and it looks to b a direct fit on the gtir as the flange is central :D mite need radiator mod but looks good :D

S

Sirnixalot

why dont we forget about RWD manifolds regardless of their maker?

A

Anonymous

just joined...nice forum 8)

we do manufacture FWD manifolds too

S

Sirnixalot

hey Javier....i absolutely love the work you guys do. Your collectors are beautifull enough to "breed"

Looks like you got your hands on a B13 chassis to make the FWD manis on. the pulsars engine bay is a little more cramped they say but the rad hoses between the B13 and RNN14 are interchangable so im not sure if there is any reduction in clearance.

I know of a GTi-R in NY but im not sure if he can dedicate that kinda scratch to veify that these will fit in the GTi-r with no problems.

If you can figure that out im sure these guys here will give you more than enough buisness. Stop them from buying this cheap ebay shit please!

celm

hey FR Javier

do u make a manifold that will fit in a RNN14 chassis,that has the 54C code motor?do u have access to any gtir nissans?

A

Anonymous

i believe there is a RNN14 out here in AZ. i may be able to prototype a manifold on the car. i will find out...might be a couple of weeks.

celm

FR Javier said:

i believe there is a RNN14 out here in AZ. i may be able to prototype a manifold on the car. i will find out...might be a couple of weeks.
that be fine,im looking for a dirct bolt on manifold.i dont want to relocate the turbo or put an external wastegate :wink:

O

Olly

Wish i could weld like that :lol: interested in a direct tubular manifold replacement if strong/thick tubed . Bet that turbo in the pics is close to the bonnet?