forge front mount

andytb

ok i have a forge front mount to fit ive taken the top mount of theres 2 small pipes that ive read in a thread that need to be connected one at the throttle body the other i think from the hks?? just want to make sure , on mine i have a hks?? theres a pipe that comes of this ? is this the pipe that needs now connecting to the throttle body pipe?

is there a thread that shows how to fit the forge front mount or if anyone has any tips on
how to do it let me know ive been through threads on here and nissan site so far but just looking for a bit of guidance

cheers

Last edited:
W

WHITE WRC

Hi dont no if this pic of my ol R is of any help(pipework wise)

andytb

one very tidy R! shame about what happened , cant quit see where the blue pipe goes of the throttle body??, nice to see you kept the washer bottle where it is ! and where you remounted the coolant bottle i have the same one! did you drill a hole out behind the O/S headlight and have to cut the bumper bar ? how come you didnt run a pipe of the rocker cover down to the block? just went straight from rocker cover to catch tank?
nice new R you have!

cheers

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I assume the small pipe will be the ones that ran under the top mount. Just connect them together and they'll be fine. I just used the origional bracket off the top mount. (not pretty, but functional)

(Pipe goes from plenum to wastegate via top mount)

andytb

hi i have a hks controler with vacuum pipes coming of it its just one of them that is not conncted which ran towards the top mount ,then theres the vacuum pipe coming out of throttle body i presume these are the two you connect?? just want to make sure !

thanks for the help

andytb

forge fitting

hi ive got a picture now of the engine bay and the boost pipes im not sure of that need to be connected ,im not sure how to post up a pic on here but if someone wouldnt mind me emailing the pic to them and let me know which pipes need connected would be great and appreciated ,thanks!