fmic designs.

GTIR1000

i have seen a few with the p logo from the early grilles sprayed on the intercooler and a few with the nissan logo

scoobkiller

ya seen a couple of "p" one's .
but want it to be original..and when i get fmic i dont want a polished one ..
as i will have to clean it every week.. ;)
dont like dirty front mounts.. i'm a magpie when it come's to that..

shroom

well it wont be original in the slightest as mine as the rising sun on it too and a few others...

MarkTurbo

Do people really think that intercoolers with things sprayed on them look good or is it just me that thinks it makes the car look like a chav wagon

scoobkiller

each to there own..when i had my first "r" 10 years ago it was a ok yhing to do..!

maybe not a good one now but,as i said each to there own..
and just like my car to stand out from the crowd,, not like most who run with them..
im sure i wont like some of your tuning parts and find them ,,well naff.. but as said before each to there own..

and shroom is it the same design as the one i've picked or diffrent

scoobkiller

sorry to sound bitchy but had this in the subaru comunity to..
people have a right to there opinon,,and all opinion's will be taken in..
thanks chris

M

markwashington

I think the rising sun has been done quite a few times, check out Shroom's build thread. Are you having the FMIC exposed, if so why not try something like nissan or pulsar gtir in Japanese, I'm sure you could get the script online.

GTIR1000

i like the p and thats about it i to was goning to do with my first intercooler then decided against it spray it black mate im doing that when i get mine

shroom

No it is different to the picture and I used black instead of the original white. So go for it

Fire & skill

Vintage member
the one fitted to the new R is a hybrid kit, I was going to somehow try and find the hybrid logo and get it painted on to it. I did something like this a few years back but opted to paint 'nismo' onto the grille instead of straight on to the intercooler