fly wheel yes or no ?

R

richpulsar

when i eventually get my clutch in would it be worth me gettin an uprated flywheel in there if yes, how much n where from cheers :)

A

Anonymous

richpulsar said:
when i eventually get my clutch in would it be worth me gettin an uprated flywheel in there if yes, how much n where from cheers :)
depending on the clutch you`ve got fitted now,you might need a new 1 anyway.paddle/ceremetallic clutches can put wear grooves into the flywheel.

as long as you don`t go to light it is a very useful mod to carry out.there was a long,laborious thread about it not so long ago if you want to get the info on weights,suppliers and prices.

steady now edd :wink: ,exedy will supply you with a flywheel if you buy their carbon hyper single clutch which i personally do not think will take the 500lb/ft of torque that mr rogers says it will.it is also originally for a 200sx so does req a bit of modding to fit.think the screw threads sizes were dif from an r`s.

E

Edd

It's ok bruce, rich lives near me, and he knows if he buys an exedy product he will have the sh*t kicked out of him :wink:

R

richpulsar

fully aware of the exedy products ive got an ap waitin to go in just tryin to cut down on long term cost thats all thanks for your help