fitting guide to this fmic kit??

KF79GTIR

Why are you worried? Yes you have to cut the front bar and yes you have to relocate the header tank but with a little thought and common sence its not a hard job to do and if you search you will find the fitting guide to take you through it step by step. Kev.

Last edited:

lee lee

because ive never done anything like this b4 thats all mate,i will look at with a freash head in the morning,what did you use to cut it with?

lee lee

Fast Guy said:
The how to is......... Fit it and cut out what ever gets in the way;-)

lol ya i surpose so just seems a bit bough job tho:? hate doing that,ive removed the washer bottle and going to put the pipe through that hole, where iam i going to put the bottle now please?

saddler

lee lee said:
because ive never done anything like this b4 thats all mate,i will look at with a freash head in the morning,what did you use to cut it with?
I used a dremel it cuts a nice clean hole..
also finished of the hole with blue boost pipe...

Fire & skill

Vintage member
the battery doesnt have to be relocated - just unbolt the battery tray and rebolt it in a slightly different position after you've fitted the pipe. also you dont need to cut the holes the pipes are going out through the inner wings, you can actually bend it with your hands and it makes a neater job.

the washer bottle does have to be relocated but its not a big job, 10 - 15 mins should do it

saddler

Fire & skill said:
the battery doesnt have to be relocated - just unbolt the battery tray and rebolt it in a slightly different position after you've fitted the pipe. also you dont need to cut the holes the pipes are going out through the inner wings, you can actually bend it with your hands and it makes a neater job.

the washer bottle does have to be relocated but its not a big job, 10 - 15 mins should do it
not sure what fmic you got f/s but there was no way my pipes would go through the inner wing...

olliecast

i made a small bracket to relocate the battery slight further toward the engine.
my forge seperator and aircon is still there to!