fault check 13

nissans rule

the pob with my car is it wont start when hot it just keeps turning over unless u turn it off and start it within a minute or less, did a fault check and 13 came up.
should this cause the car not to start?

nissans rule

thanks

thanks for the reply man is there anyway i can some how by pass it so i can drive it . oh how nuch does these cost that is a engine temp sensor

G

gtir404bhp

Ahad The Same Prob With My R Aroud Ayear Ago & It Was The Fuel Pump Sender Unit That Was The Prob.does It Sound Like Its Gonna Start But Doesnt & Its Like Ur Aint Enough Fuel If So Thats Ur Prob.hope This Helps

nissans rule

it does sound like a no petrol problem except that my fans werent cutting in when the car got hot . and it starts when cold perfectly .
how can i check the fuel pump sender unit and where is it.just went outside there to start it and it started perfect turned it off and once more no go. thanks for the help lads

sadsy

I had a similar problem the other day fitting a fuel pump, the car was running good then just cut out, thought oh sh1t, tried all sorts but in the end i just turned the ignition on and it did not purge, found out the connectors on the fuel pump sender unit was a bit tempremental, so when you turn the ignition on listen out for the fuel system to purge.
Hope this waffle helped

G

gtir404bhp

that dont mean its not the pump it might still be making a noise bet not putting out enough pressure:thumbsup: