Exploded diagram of the gearbox

MarkTurbo

Anybody got one? Dont think i've ever seen one anywhere :?

Could do with one that shows all the parts of the selector mechanism inside the box ;-)

MarkTurbo

When i said exploded..............................i didnt mean literally :lol: :lol:

Cheers for the pics. Did they shrink when you posted them? I'm like this :shock: trying to make out whats what at the moment, i could be going blind though :oops:

A

AJ4

lol, I made them smaller to show you as an 'example', not to use ! :lol: I can post bigger ones if you like.

A

AJ4

I was merely pointing out the fact that there were lots of gearbox styley pics in the manual, and enquiring as to whether that was what he was looking for. Apologies for any misunderstanding :lol::lol::lol:

MarkTurbo

I wanted them cos i was being impatient the other night and wanted to get on with the box :oops:

I got the manual on cd today 8)

A

AJ4

**** me, you lot are pedantic :D I didn't know what kind of diagram you wanted, and asked if the ones I posted were what you were looking for :D

you can get stuffed now anyway, seeing as you have the manual :lol:

MarkTurbo

AJ4 said:
I didn't know what kind of diagram you wanted, and asked if the ones I posted were what you were looking for :D
Not sure, i misplaced my magnifying glass so i couldnt look at them properly :lol:

I'll stop being a knob now :oops: :lol: You did offer to post the pages which was 8)