Exhaust question...

Curtis

My Trust exhaust has decided to fall to bits after only 3 1/2 years of use! :cry:
While I was happy with the low noise levels this exhaust gave out the cost this time around is more important so I'm thinking about a Goose! :shock:
Thing is I already have a HKS front pipe and de-cat so can you get just the goose back box or is it better to get the lot and sell off the other bits?
Any other ideas as I'm hoping to do a few track days this year and don't want to be told the exhaust is too loud. :roll:
Where is the cheapest place to buy from these days?

Thanks.

Curtis

Looks like I'm going to get the full Mongoose system and either sell off the front pipe and decat that come with it or sell off my HKS front pipe and decat and use all of the new Goose.

Does the Mongoose come as separate parts, I've heard it comes in 4 bits so does that mean I could use my existing front pipe and decat? Or is the Goose a larger bore and therefore better to use the whole lot?

Ta.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I think the goose is abit larger, but it has the standard bolting up points (upto the cat at least) so you could leave yours upto the cat if you wanted and use the goose cat back, to be honest though, I'd fit your nice shiney new system complete. :wink:

GINGA

I think when you compare the hks front pipe to the mongoose one you will want to fit the mongoose and sell the hks front pipe :wink: