Exhaust Manifold

I

iain-GTi-R

Ive been looking for a tubular manifold on ebay for my R, but the only one that i can see on there is a manifold for the NISSAN 200SX S14 S14A TURBO. Im not sure if this car has the same engine as the pulsar.

Can any1 tell me if they have the same engine?

Thanx Iain

J

justin666

They have a similar engine but its not the same ;-) The 200sx Manifold will fit but you will need to modify it in order to get in on.

bare in mind that tubular Mani's are prone to cracking and even with all the right braces to strengthen them up they can still be problematic. Generally you will only see a benifit with one of these manifolds if you plan to run big power, the standard Nissan item is plenty good enuf for 400ish bhp, it just doesnt look as good ;-) ;-)

Your choice tho :-D

J.

J

jpward

Hello from NI :? ????

No similar engine but also very different in ways so in short dont buy it unless you want to do a bit of moding to your intake/front pipe. ;-)

N

Ninja_tune_factory

I can do manifolds that are a direct fit for the pulsar , but there not super cheep like ebay shit ,

cheers Lionel.

I

iain-GTi-R

Ninja_tune_factory said:
I can do manifolds that are a direct fit for the pulsar , but there not super cheep like ebay shit ,

cheers Lionel.
How much r u lookin for 1?

Iain

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i hope your sitting down for it , they start at £750

cheers Lionel.

P

powerfreack

you can get a custom made one chepear that that and hiteq olso does one

I

iain-GTi-R

Ninja_tune_factory said:
i hope your sitting down for it , they start at £750

cheers Lionel.
Sittin down, i think u wud need to be lyin down for that lol.

does the manifold give the car anymore performance?

Iain

P

powerfreack

it all depends on what power you are running aswell as sometimes the standard manifold will be ok and not crack like others do
unles u are trying to get every bit of power out of the car and you have run out of other things to do because manifolds give around 5-10bhp
you could olso get the standard manifold modifed to get better flow

GTIR-LOZ

hiteqs one requiores a slimer rad and rad fans also and is about a grand i beleive as well as intercooler pipe work requires modding etc:roll:

S

Stoned

lol £750

Should be the bollox for that kind of money, but personally i've got one of them 200SX ones off Ebay for £77 and had it modded for free. Going to have it fitted soon :)