Evo 560 cc Injectors

Does anyone know if these will fit into the pulsar okay?
Just their is a set lyin doing nothing in my mates garage and i feel i need to use these in my pulsar :)

Yeah buddy, was going to fit them prior to getting my safc setup after i have built and ran my engine in.

So they worth doing, or wait and see if my standard injectors are maxing out first?

Will just be running 1.2 Bar tops if that with a Z32 Maf.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Yeah buddy, was going to fit them prior to getting my safc setup after i have built and ran my engine in.

So they worth doing, or wait and see if my standard injectors are maxing out first?

Will just be running 1.2 Bar tops if that with a Z32 Maf.
I’d check your injector duty beforehand, if they not near their max duty then I’d say it’s not worth it, however if they are then it would be worth sticking some in.

Either way they go cheap on the MLR.

I’d check your injector duty beforehand, if they not near their max duty then I’d say it’s not worth it, however if they are then it would be worth sticking some in.

Either way they go cheap on the MLR.
This is true matey, no harm in getting it set up on standard Inj`s and if i need them i can lift a set of evo inj`s out of one of my mates duffed engines.:)

nimhbk

ive got the evo 560 injectors injectors in mine you have to really force them them on to the fuel rail, apart from that they fit fine.

I ran my 440 at 1 bar with z32 and they were maxing out billy big time, got Micra Edd at Fusion Motorsport to remap with the evo inj and he managed to get 342bhp at just below 1.1 bar