Emanage, gauge and seat base question

Trondelond

So I'll get the Greddy Emanage with the ignition- and injectorharness. But where do those harnesses go? I see only one slot for "optional" accessories - is this a different kind of option that fits here?
Just thought I'd ask before I order in case I get it wrong.. :oops:

Also, I've been looking for seats for the R, since it seemed like Sparco s wouldn't be possible to use. And custom made seat bases isn't really an option for me. Safety and such, as well as the local authorities.
I noticed at the Takakaira site as I was browsing that the MO seat bases from Bride are listed as compatible with the Sparco Torino seat. Anyone know anything about this?

CLICKY

Last question, as far as I can gather, the OE gauges in the R aren't the most accurate ones(?). What gauges do you recommend for the R? Preferrably ones I can put where the originals are.
I have noticed the incredibly sexy A-pillar mounts that a member here produces, and I'll have to figure out something nice to put in them as well... 8)
Just thought I'd have the dash as uncluttered as possible for startes, hence the OE replacement question. Of course, if there are insanely better options that should be A-pillar mounted, I'm listening. :)

Fazz

NO Idea about the seats lad.

The Emanage Blue, injector and ignition harness will see you sorted there. You may need to get a Greddy boost pressure sensor and harness also so teh unit recognises this... unless you are already running Greddy Boost controllers..

Or the Emanage Ultimate with complete harness will sort you, again possibly the boost pressure sensor and harness required..

Personally, I stick with the standard gauges...
Find them very accurate, only really use for the monitor of Oil Temp and Oil pressure, and they've always been accurate and fine.
Have the apexi windscreen mounted for boost monitor, and also teh safc for knock/air etc.

If you want it as uncluttered as possible, as I do, then you won't want pods?

Depends on your boost controller where you have it mounted, but personally I find the standard gauges work fine...

Last edited:

Trondelond

Thanks for your info :) However, I've ordered the AP Power FC with the boost controller and FC Commander options. Should work even better than the emanage :)

When it comes to gauges, I figure the original boost gauge won't keep up with the boost I'm planning (over 0.9), so I thought I'd change it. That means that one gauge won't match the others! Gasp! ;)
Perhaps I'll just get a DIN-panel with holes for three gauges, and replace the oem ones.

Fazz

ah I see. So you won't have a display boost controller so...
Yes may be owrth getting a nice boost gauge so on teh a pillar.

Out of curiosity, how much and where did you order the Power FC ?