Ebay Manifold?

GINGA

I've been looking closely at that manifold and it appears that the turbo flange is at the correct angle for the gtir though still a bit further towards the gearbox side so maybe its been modified to fit :?: or maybe its just a dodgy picture :lol:

E

Edd

yes it will fit my hks s14 manifold is EXAcTLY the same design and fits fine, but you will probably have to move the fans or the rad forward

come on anymore s14 parts you wanna fit to wind nikko up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisniss91

what about this one from ssautochrome :?: I have just ordered one for $300 apparently its for the sunny :? Anyone know about these and whether its a direct fit. :?:

S

Sirnixalot

if that manifold is a direct fit on a sunny/pulsar or any FWD nissan without modifying the cooling system/fans or the down pipe and IC piping or anything of the sort then you can take te piss out of edd for buying an HKS S14 mani that looks the exact same for 3times the price

btw...the next time i see this question asked im locking the thread...no questions asked...thats what the search button is for damn it

E

Edd

i didn't buy it so don't take the piss out of me, take the piss out of the old owner or hiteq for choosing it :evil: :lol:

chris - you will need to possibly move the rad forward,fit fans on the front, or fit custom fans, you will also need custom downpipe, custom oil and water lines. IT's a cheap manifold but unless your a competent mechanic who can bodge things, it'll probably cost you another £400-500 to fit it

Sweeny

Sirnixalot said:
btw...the next time i see this question asked im locking the thread...no questions asked...thats what the search button is for damn it
I did a search and found loads of questions about different manifolds, but not this specific one :!:

chrisniss91

Edd said:
chris - you will need to possibly move the rad forward,fit fans on the front, or fit custom fans, you will also need custom downpipe, custom oil and water lines. IT's a cheap manifold but unless your a competent mechanic who can bodge things, it'll probably cost you another £400-500 to fit it
If it is the same one i can take it to hiteq and get them to fit and move all that stuff around if there do it.
Do garage's/tuners fit stuff bought elsewhere :?:

E

Edd

Yeh its same mani i had b4, Ian didnt rate it very highly said it would probaby crackon my 3037 but you should be ok on a std size/weight turbo.
you'll need an custom downpipe all new turbo lines, oil water etc and like i say moving the rad or fans.
I'm sure ian can give you rough quote for the work

A

Anonymous

Talkin about ebay..........i got a universal back box off there (i know it was a risk but it was nice and only £60) rang up loads of places to get it fitted but no one would touch it :oops: rang seven valley motorsport down the road and they fiited it in minutes with no probs it sounds and looks nice :roll:

S

srbpower

How about this mani, designed for the 3037 pro (though its s14/s15 :roll: :twisted: ) used on that white s15 in the video edd.

Si :)

skiddusmarkus

Sirnixalot said:
if that manifold is a direct fit on a sunny/pulsar or any FWD nissan without modifying the cooling system/fans or the down pipe and IC piping or anything of the sort then you can take te piss out of edd for buying an HKS S14 mani that looks the exact same for 3times the price

I've just seen a 200sx split dump on ebay for £80-what do you reckon?????