DET Valve Cover question?

S

SentraSE-L

I have a Naturally Asperated SR20DE. Now, My question is... Can it be possible to throw a DET valve cover on my sr20 from the United States? Reason why I would like to do this switch, simply because I would like to have a spark plug cover on mine. It would look real clean. Anyone have any inteligent answers on this matter? I have heard that they will not swap because of a bolt pattern that is slightly different. Is this true? If so, why the HELL would Nissan do something of the sort? Thanks..

Nad

The normal SR20 rocker cover is what most ppl use on their R's as it doesnt have the lip on it for the top mount and is a lot smoother. I cant see how urs would be different to this??

S

SentraSE-L

yeah the roller rocker cover? Thats the b15 sentra over here. I dont know if that one fits my sr20. If so, Im sure I could grab a DET cover to bolt right up and then Id be able to have a cover to put a spark plug cover on.

S

SentraSE-L

Ok once that question is fully answered.... Who would sell one.. And could someone find out shipping to the states?! :roll: :D :shock: Im in ohio.