denso 550 injectors?

guider

when i bought my car it came with the denso injectors not fitted.not to bothered about more power as i feel the car is fast enough.its running up rated boost on hks evc at settings of 1.0 bar and 1.2 on high. uprated clutch and turbo ect.are those injectors really needed or is it only needed for more power and boost? also i forgot to add my apex safc needs setting up. will i need them for that set up?

GTiR-Aholic

You don't need them for 1bar boost and doubt you'd need them at 1.2bar either.. I think the 550's were purchased because he was thinking of upping the boost maybe.

Has the SAFC been wired in? - If it has, I'd go get a rolling road test done and check your fueling too..keep the 550's for now until you know your motor is okay.

olliecast

As the above post says really.

Ideally you should go for uprated injectors when they start edging towards their max
capacity. I know mine run nigh on flat out at 1.2 bar and that's with the map leaned off compared
To standard.
does your controller tell you what percentage their running at?

guider

i was about to take it to racing line on friday just gone but my master cylinder went 5 mins into the journey:doh: .aint got a clue how to use the boost controler yet.its a HKS EVCVI