Custom Manifold…

JU5TY

Anyone know of any companies who will make me an equal length custom manifold, as well as a turbo elbow/down pipe…

I will need to trailer it somewhere once the engine is back in (which shouldn’t be long), Not sure on the best position to have the turbo, all depends on space…

I just spoke to Tube Torque, and got a big fat no! :cry:

E

Edd

Justin, ring hiteq and ask who they use as they will be doing custom manifold and downpipe for my 3037 :wink:

A

antilag

i no a guy who wroked on formula one teams thats does this kinda stuff.dnt understand why people want equal lenghs though as every one i speek to says this is only important on non turbo cars not on turbos.for instance my greddy ent equal??????? y would a company like trust spend a lot of money developing parts that wernt correct???????

B

blr123

A lad in Aberdeen has 1 not sure if it's been fitted and a lad in Edinburgh also has 1, this 1 has definately NOT been fitted, they require a lot of modification to fit :wink:

The lad in Aberdeen was selling 1 on ebay that went for £350 (I think) from the states they were less than £180 delivered :wink:

Cheers Bryan

O

Olly

cherry1809 said:
I think £180 is cheap enough,pretty sure postage was about £50 but even so....
Did it fit the GTi-R alright, how thicks the tubes?? :D

cherry1809

My mate fitted it to an import silvia S12 and it fitted a treat.I think all the manifolds place the turbo in the same place,it's only the elbow from the turbo that's different i.e. rwd or fwd.Check out there e bay.com site as it gives a bit better description,just put SR20DET in the search box and you'll get up their manifolds. :)

N

Ninja_tune_factory

tha manafold will fit but you neede to tuern the turbo flang 180c to get the turbo to fit

A

Anonymous

nah,
i got this damn s14 obx thingy. it fits on the head but i had to cut off the
turbo flange and refit it with a more suitable angle of about 40 deg. if
you use ur std. turbo u will also need a different flange for the oil
pipe back to the block. usualy u should use flex steelpipes for water
and oil coz of the new position of the turbo... harrrchhh... you should
put your radiator below the front-mask... otherwise u have to throw
away your fans :x
CheeRz

P

paulrandy

I've ordered one of the ssautochrome ones last week, £90 + £40 p&p = £130 on Ebay, Will probably take a couple of weeks to get it but i'll let you know how hard it is to fit, i'll take some pics too.