custom made gauge pods

D

disco dave

right i have been making a few bits and bobs that im starting to sell the first one il show u is the steering coloum pod for boost gauge etc this thing looks realy trick and doesnt get in the way of any gauges and also u dnt need to have a pillar pod as in the pic the one shown is a single but i can made double ones etc i have sold loads on mlr.

O

Odin

I like that alot Dave 8) Well done fella.

Much better than the piller mount I have at the moment.

How much are you doing them for and can you get it to match the standard dull plastic finish?.

rob

D

disco dave

the pods arnt cheap as they take a fw doys to do and cost a bit in materials i sold them on evo foru for over 80 but il sell them to u lot for 75 inc postage etc and there 52 mm pods only any colour can be dne even std finish etc if interested my numbers below.

M

madcabbie

IS this a new gauge holder made for the GTI-R? Or are the steering racks of the Lancer and Pulsar the same ?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Could you make something to bolt in the stock position, so we could mount 3 aftermarket 52mm gauges there. (assuming they'd fit, I haven't checked)

D

disco dave

anybody else interested if i get a few of u il do them cheaper

c20ona

i fancied one of these as well but i've not been able to get hold of you buddy ?. :?
what would the price be for a group buy ?, and any further info on my vent mate.

cheers

kenny

D

disco dave

helo mate vents half dne if u wana send me ur steering coloum top and il do one for u.

c20ona

Nice one mate, will do. Could you p.m me the delivery address again mate and i'll get it sent off sharpish. :D

Regards

Kenny