custom led back lights anyone????

A

antilag

rite guys spoke to a guy today and got on the discussion of the rear lights he will make them for us even if only five people r interested here are some pictures of the design and it might not b to everybodys taste (so vpulsar keep your insults to yourself) post your opionions on the lights they will have the same kinda design as the ones in the picture although we can input on the design and could b as quick as 3 weeks

S

Sirnixalot

no way.....the only thing that would look as good or better than standard is the standard jobbies in a crystal look

G

GTI-R Kid

I wouldn't mind a set of clear rears (on a white or ivory car), but those led jobbies really wouldn't be to my taste.

zia

i,ve already seen guy with these on a gtir they looked :p a bit petetong
would really perfer clear or jewel effect which would look smart 8)

zia

G

gotoinstant-redline

i just had a play with photoshop and stuck them lights on the R.. hmm not really my thing.

(the pic is crap so i wont post it up.. i'm rubish at PS)

but a m8 of mine wants new lights for his mr2.. so i'll ask him if he would like some..

L.

A

antilag

well keep the opionions cumin because i might b able to sort the lexus style out instead

A

Anonymous

ill probably be up for lexus lights if you can swing it the car needs bringing up to date a bit. :p

W

waiwai8

if u get some lexus style ones, i mite even buy a set, for my future GTiR!!!

Ryan

A

antilag

cheers guys i will talk to him today and see wat i can sort and maybe run a few designs past the people who r interested thankx again....

A

antilag

lexus or jewl style cant b dont i am afraid because of cost,basically those style are made if countries were costs are low.i might just go ahead and do these lights on mine to the best design possible and see wat happens.at the very least my car will b different but maybe for the wrong reasons lol

S

Sunny Nutter

if he could do up a drawing of how they will look and exactly where the rings are going to be it might be easier for people to see what they are like! :?
but I might be interested

A

antilag

well i am working on a few designs so i might do a poll in a few days and go from there

A

antilag

the only problem we got is that there gonna b around £230 a set and to b honest i dont think any of u will pay that kinda money will ya..............