Custom Exaust

SickBoy

Spoke to Longlife exausts today thought it might be of interest

Quote "

We have fitted quite a few Pulsar GTIR with both 2.5" and 3" systems. The 2.5" system would give you an extra 25BHP over standard The 3" system does give an extra 3BHP, but the cost does not reflect the price difference as good value.

We can custom build for any vehicle, and yours is no exception. We have built many systems for the same car, and would normally build from the existing catalyst to the rear.

A Longlife custom built T304 grade 2.5”stainless steel system for your Nissan Pulsar from the bottom of the existing CAT to rear is priced at £399 including fitting and VAT, with a life of the car guarantee. A 3” system would cost £475.

Included in the price is a 2.25” rolled lip tail pipe, but you can choose an alternative from our large range of about 45 if you want something different, which would be at a small extra cost. A 5” round tail pipe would cost an extra £45.

Because all our systems are custom built, you are able to tell us how you would like the car to sound, anywhere from quiet to full sport. The most popular choice is mid-sport, which gives a slight note when you open the accelerator, yet without being intrusive.

If you are interested in technical specifications, the whole system is built in T304 grade stainless steel throughout, and assembled using high frequency Tig welding. All our systems are built using freeflow technology, so your engine will breathe better than with conventional systems. We have numerous testimonials from customers who have experienced improved engine performance and fuel economy.

Well there we go 8)

If a 2.5" system is worth 25 bhp how much do you get from a full Mongoose turbo back

Lee

J

Jon T

In a similar topic.. When I fitted my Cat for the MOT, my car seemed more responsive and faster under 5k rpm.

Backpressure?

A

Anonymous

Jon T said:
In a similar topic.. When I fitted my Cat for the MOT, my car seemed more responsive and faster under 5k rpm.

Backpressure?
must have been psychological :shock: turbo cars don`t like back pressure.