coxies painted r cover opions wanted please

D

disco dave

just finished this r cover for coxie just wondered wot u lot htought of it cheers dave

[/img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADmAt8Uy97GM4tQKURQr73OG2mlU5!wRUF7vUS*pk9aoeqCJWP3UwCINPeQfLPAqezmQMsSzf*xjJMsE9KAMovXLSaR18Lltte00St9mKFGAAAArXJTAg/DSCI0011.JPG?dc=4675457363097026897

coxie

i know this much i fucking love it it is just what i have been looking for but no one would do one....cheers dave :twisted: :twisted:

JU5TY

Thats almost the same as mine... :shock:

I was hiding my pics till my cars back on the road. :cry: May as well post them up now...

A

AJ4

aaahhhh !! My eyes !!! their buuurrniinnggg !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nah, looks sweet mate, nice job ! Couldn't have it in mine though, it would be black in about 2 hours :(

A

AJ4

Possibly because my emissions control pipes are vented to atmosphere under the bonnet through a plastic bottle with holes in the top ;) ( but I have a seperate cold feed to the air filter to stop them getting sucked in again ).

Looks nice anyway mate, post some pics of it when its fitted as well.

coxie

will do mate i have a load of polished/custom intercooler pipe to be fitted as well so will post when its all done

A

AJ4

8) I know some people can get a bit funny about 'tarting up' the standard car, but its nice to see a bit of individuality.

<currently building a 2.2l supercharged ( yes _super_ charged sr20det pulsar )> :D:D:D

S

Sirnixalot

Ross said:
Possibly because my emissions control pipes are vented to atmosphere under the bonnet through a plastic bottle with holes in the top ;) ( but I have a seperate cold feed to the air filter to stop them getting sucked in again ).

the R doesnt have any emmision equipment. It has a charcoal canister that vents the gases in the fuel tank.....is that what you mean?

Si..

looks spot on mate, 8)
i fancied trying to do that but couldnt be chewed with the masking off etc.

Mr GTiR

Stu

u flash bugger :D looks good mate.

it's nice to have lots of shinny bit under the bonnet :wink:

just need my head doing.......... :p

A

AJ4

Sirnixalot said:
Ross said:

the R doesnt have any emmision equipment. It has a charcoal canister that vents the gases in the fuel tank.....is that what you mean?
Sorry, probably a bad choice of words :oops: Its the pipes that suck the oil fumes back into the intake from the rocker cover, one side is blocked off at the manifold and the one that normally goes to the inlet after the AFM is going to the plastic bottle. I have a shortened induction pipe run, so cant feed it back in anyway, and didn't want my spanking new Forge getting all oiled up inside :D. I thought technically it could be called emissions as its supposed to burn off the oil vapour instead of it getting into the atmosphere. I tried it with everything blocked, but it started pissing out black smoke, must have been some serious pressure building up in the rocker cover :D. The bottle works fine, bit of an oily smell after a hard run, but performance is definately a bit sharper now its not eating hot oil fumes. ( sorry for hijacking the thread !! :D )

S

Sirnixalot

ohh...thats the oil catch can. Well...nissans very poor attemt at one. Get a forge, greddy or cusco and you will get alot less oil in the intake...which means your fuel doesnt get its octane rating lowered.

Back on topic the paint job is immaculate although the design isnt my taste (to spite it being appropriate)

Sorry for hijacking :oops: