coolant temp switches?????????????

A

alfyboy

Hi guys, im removing my engine next week to try a sort an over fueling problem and im wanting to replace a few things while its out, ie themostat, manifold gaskets, boost hoses etc. :roll:
I will be replacing the coolant temp switches. According to Nissan there is only 1 coolant temp switch but according to a respected tuner i spoke to there are 3 coolant temp imputs to the ecu. :?
Just wondering if anyone knows of part numbers of the other sensors or knows the location on the engine :?:
Im just replacing everything i can think of that could be causing the fault.
cheers Alfy :(

ram5ay

alfyboy said:
Hi guys, im removing my engine next week to try a sort an over fueling problem and im wanting to replace a few things while its out, ie themostat, manifold gaskets, boost hoses etc. :roll:
Hey mate :D , are you sure you need to pull out the engine to sort this stuff, or have you got some other plans in the pipeline?? You could prob replace everything you listed pretty easy with the engine in situ.

A

alfyboy

i know i can fit the parts with the engine in place but i want to remove it to see if there is any wiring or hose issuses i need to address,
cheers for the info though :D