Coilover Conversion Kits

JU5TY

Has anyone fitted a coilover conversion kit to R shocks?

I’ve got KYB Super for Street Special shocks and have been looking at a TAS Motorsport coilover conversion kit, they don’t actually do a kit for the R, but do universal ones.

My friends fitted a kit to his 106 and I was quite impressed.

Does anyone know the diameter of the R shocks?

O

Odin

If you look on ebay mate there do some ready made kits for the B13 sentra that should fit the R :wink: .

Come with all the stuff you would need ie spring's and adjustable platforms.

rob

Websnowbo

I’ve used them on a few cars now, the only problem is at £50 each plus £20 a spring they end up quite expensive. They do work well though and don’t take too long to fit, but to weld them on you need to be using a strut that you can take the inserts out of obviously.

Websnowbo

Not sure, you need to know the external dia of the Sentra strut. I would take a chance and say maybe!!.......i would think the GTIR has a fatter strut than a Sentra as the R was supposed to be a rally weapon and the Sentra is just shit. But then again i fitted a pair of 1.4 Sunny strut's to my R a few years ago when i had a knocking shocker and they were the same bar the ABS bracket so they may be the same.

Going round in circles here, take a chance mate. For that price who cares!

A

Anonymous

Websnowbo said:
i would think the GTIR has a fatter strut than a Sentra as the R was supposed to be a rally weapon and the Sentra is just s**t.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: