Clifford concept 600 keeps bloody going off please help !!

A

Anonymous

the alarm keeps going off checked the bonnet switch seems ok,whats next ? i have no instructions sometimes i have to disconnect the bloody battery to shut it up which isnt much fun at 2am for me or my my poor neibours any thoughts... :( ..............Gaz

turblio

Or if it has a owners disarm code punch that in and reset my toad kept doing the same thing till I reset it
Frank

Mr GTiR

Re: Clifford concept 600 keeps bloody going off please help

sirbeety said:
i have to disconnect the bloody battery to shut it up which isnt much fun at 2am
either the alarm is fucked or somthing is wrong with the instalation of it. If the alarm is going off and you take the battery off then the battery back up on the siren should kick in! Hence the cat 1 classification.

I have a Concept 600 if you want a copy of the instructions. PM me fella.

Andy

turblio

What can cause this is the alarm being disconnected for a long time and/or
the back up battery not working

L

LoXy

do u mean the alarm keeps going off after u locked it or it just wouldnt shut up?

if u lock it, it should make 2 beeps, and if it goes off after 30 secs then it means ur sensors are too sensitive. they is an adjuster under your centerconsole that allows you to adjust the sensivity of your sensors.

let me know.

A

Anonymous

no its random,some times 10 mins other times 2hrs, i think the previous owner ie tom has made the car so dam stiff its shaking the car to bits especialy the electrics..............gaz

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Does it not have false alarm sensing like most (all?) Cliffords? On older Cliffords a flattening car battery would set the alarm off when it go to a certain point.
Are you sure it ain't some scum setting it off, to make you turn it off so they can knick it?

See here for a copy of the manual. :wink:

If that doesn't help, take it to a clifford dealer to get it looked at.

jonesgti_r

when you restart the car after the alarm sounding the light should flash giving you the code for which sensor has been triggered this should help you track down the problem area its all in the instructions

A

Anonymous

do u know where the sensor is located? mine was under the centre armrest thing, and whenever i put metal things into it my alarm would go off all the time...... just a thought