clifford concept 300

GTIR_Dan

i need help with clifford alarm/immobiliser

it only came with one remote, is it possible to get another off ebay and get it reprogrammed to the alarm?

Mr GTiR

GTIR_Dan said:
it only came with one remote, is it possible to get another off ebay and get it reprogrammed to the alarm?
Yes, but it will have to be done by an authorised Clifford dealer who will gharge you quite a few £££ for it.

Mr GTiR

GTIR_Dan said:
ok thanks, it also keeps going off when people walk past it, how can i stop this???
The external proximity (sp) is set too sensative. Read the instrudtion on how to make it less sensative.

youngsyp

Mr GTiR said:
Yes, but it will have to be done by an authorised Clifford dealer who will gharge you quite a few £££ for it.
As above, you can add a remote yourself. It will tell you in the manual.

scottyd

I dont think you can have a remote added yourself as each one is coded to a specific alarm, so if you buy it off ebay, you will still have to have a guy come out and code it for you, thats where they make their money.

edit: check if you have a reciept with the alarm, because when i bought mine for my other car i opted for the free replacement and service of my alarm if anything went wrong, including lost key fobs, think it cost me an extra £50 but i thought it was worth it, should tell you if you have it on the reciept, could save you a few quid.

Last edited:

lilmark

If you can find a user book you can program as many remotes into the alarm by following the steps i have had a few remotes on my old car due to damaging them an have also programed 1 of my old fob to me mates alarm due to him loosing his