Clear indicators, help!!!

T

TweakEm

I've just bought some clear indicator bulbs for the front of my Pulsar but the problem I'm having is that I can't get the orange bit out of the original indicator.

How do you take the casing away from the car? I think that it has to come away with the headlight casing but I can't find all the screws to do it. I've undone what I can find but it barely moves :(

I don't have to take the wing off do I?

I've looked at other posts but I can't figure out how it's done. I'll probably use the oven method to remove the orange bit when I can get the damn thing in there :roll:

andygtir

there's a screw ontop of the indicator that attaches to the wing- take that out. the indicator is held on by a 'ball joint' - its on the back of the indercator at the bottom, just pull/bang the unit straight out toward the front of the car.

then to get the orange out of the indicator, get a pair of longnose pliers and a screwdriver and smash it out and pull the little bits out.

do the rears as well but these have to be done in situ- just use a stick with sticky tape on the end to get the bits out.