circuit sprint / fun day list

Of course you can! :) although you might just have to make do with talking to me as unfortunately my dad won't be there as he is moving house that weekend! I will be there from about 10 on the Sunday morning, if I don't run into you I've got your number and will give you a bell in the afternoon so we can find each other! :)

Absolutely brilliant day. Thanks to Bob for organising it again and looking forward to next years day ;-)
Me and my mates had a great time, plenty of track time, no hassles, relaxing atmosphere, no breakdowns and plenty of shredded tyres.
Nice to meet everyone and see everyone having fun.
Cheers, Ben.

fast eddy

Yes, me and my mate had great fun. Thanks Bob and i will try to make the next one too. Metro went well as usual. Ended up getting a 50 sec run on the short circuit in the end. Wish i had tried the longer circuit after i heard the Swift did so well.

Eddy

pulsarmoley

I got a few, ill let you judge if they are any good :)

Just letting her cool off a bit

My mate with the swift giving mine a test

Beemer witha welded diff provided some good drifting, my mates swift, suprisingly quick on one of the circuits!

Last edited:

shroom

Brilliant day yet again bob,

Might finnaly have to bring a real car to it next time,was off to see sunny jones somewere in wales on saturday so I had a good drive about the south and the west this week. The day went well to quick and I didnt even get to have a sit in Danny's car :( my Idol I love you forever <3

shroom

yer I was about to go over but noticed the smoke as I was walking over, was bad timing I was enjoying watch you try and tame the beast

dan4

Finally got my account registered, been itching to post! I had an awesome day, i was in the green bmw destroying tyres. At £40 each you should run these days more often, should be no reason why each day isnt full as its very good value for money

P

pulsarboby

nice drifting there dan lol looked like you was having a whale of a time exploding tyres:lol:
im gonna hopefully take my tvr next year and have some sideways fun with that.

i would organise more of these days but believe me its a real hassle on a forum and time consuming too, plus we dont make a bean out of it, hense i only do one a year

dan4

too many timewasters and talkers on forums, i know the feeling its a nightmare trying to keep drift days going because no-one pays up by deadlines. But if you change your mind il be there again more than once a year

I was having a very good time even in the morning chucking it in for 3rd gear drifts :) It was nice to mess about for a change rather than compete, harsh harsh surface though wasnt kind on the tyres and im used to having a tyre van on call to keep me going longer as id have been out every 10min all afternoon given the chance!