Chrome surround

B

blr123

Doeas anybody know where I can get a chrome surround that goes round the gear lever gaitor :?: if it just screwed to the plastic surround that'd be OK 8)

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

It doesn't look max powered :roll: I've seen it and it looks tidy against the SHORT SHIFT ooooooooooooooh :lol: I think the one I saw was for a Toyota but I can't remember :roll: I could do with another gearknob though......................eh Edd :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Bryan

G

GTI-R Kid

I've seen it done before to a Pulsar, but i think the surround was actually intended for a civic or something silver.

Best bet is to take out your gaiter and take a wander to your local motorstore to see what is closest to fitting and buy that. :wink:

nickg123

Yeah unfortunately Richbrook and Simoni don't actually make one specific for the Pulsar, but as said above i'm sure one of them will fit!

Will probably just need some small holes drilling to get it to fit!

I'm going to actually speak to Richbrook today to see what they think as i do have an account with them!

Anyone interested PM me, they shouldn't be too expensive! Right side of £20 anyway i hope......