check fuses and all interior bulbs,, probably interior reading light,,

K

kengtir

central locking

thanks for the reply ill look in the morning cheers m8

antgtir

stevenrsturbo@aol.com said:
check fuses and all interior bulbs,, probably interior reading light,,
Have they designed it so that the circuit is broken when the interior light goes?? :? dodgy lol

Mines not worked for a while now although i think its something to do with the yee ha's that fitted the alarm grrr.

Ant.

chrisniss91

My interior light doe'snt work and whilst driving along the door locks will keep flicking between locked and unlocked :evil:

antgtir

During fitment of a new Snooper unit i had a bit of a fiddle around in the electrics and have found the central locking interface that the guys who did the alarm fitted so im going to have a look over that to see if there are any dodgy connections etc that have broken, you never know, fingers crossed ill find it and ill have my central locking on the alarm again :roll: :D

Ant.

K

kengtir

kengtir said:
central locking not working have to use the key to get in and out
:lol: :D :D ok all had afiddle about at the weekend, and took out the glove box and there they were two fuses yes you guees it one had gone replaced and all is working again its the alarm fuse that had gone :D :D :D

K

kengtir

kengtir said:
:lol: :D :D ok all had afiddle about at the weekend, and took out the glove box and there they were two fuses yes one had gone replaced and all is working again its the alarm fuse that had gone :D :D :D

antgtir

kengtir said:
kengtir said:
:lol: :D :D ok all had afiddle about at the weekend, and took out the glove box and there they were two fuses yes one had gone replaced and all is working again its the alarm fuse that had gone :D :D :D
Was your alarm working?? Was it the fuse for the central locking interface??

What alarm do you have??

Ant.

K

kengtir

antgtir said:
kengtir said:
kengtir said:
Was your alarm working?? YES :D :D Was it the fuse for the central locking interface??YES :D :D

What alarm do you have?? SERPI STAR GR480

Ant.