Cars back after mapping - future upgrades??

L

LGNY

Hi everyone,

It just a general enquiry as to what people think and peoples suggestions for future upgrades.

I got my car back after having my Apexi Power FC mapped and i had a dyno printout of 255bhp @ the wheels, i was informed that that would be roughly 320ish bhp at the flywheel - does this sound about right? (25% transmission losses)

The car is running 1bar on a standard turbo, with standard injectors. Although apparently they need bigger ones in there as they are maxxed out. Its also running standard internals but with the following mods:

Z32 air flow meter - apexi filter
Custom air tract
Organic clutch
Lightened flywheel
Sard Fuel regulator
Group A Uprated fuel pump
Forge FMIC and dump valve
B&M quickshift
Apexi Power FC with commander
3" stainless exhaust system - the dual exit (the one that no-one likes!)
Whiteline handling kit
Uprated Lowering Springs
Grooved discs and green stuff pads
16" superleggeras
And a few other things that i cant remember...

But apart from the brakes and injectors what would people recommend doing next. Or do you think i should put a halt on things and be satisfied for the sake of reliabilty, as it is my only car and is used daily.

Your suggestions are welcomed......

Cheers

Peter

stugtir

Id keep it as it is mate :wink: Get some 550 injectors in there and a decent set of 4 pot calipers on the front and enjoy it for what it is 8) :wink:

Perhaps get a bumpsteer kit as this is a great bit of kit for not alot of wonga! it will sharpen up the steering and reduce any understeer on the limit 8)

stu

C

carpy100

big brake kit, 550 injectors,fast road cams,hybrid roller bearing turbo,gas flowed head,remap. :D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
What cams are you running as that is good power for 1bar on a standard turbo.

I'd definately do the brakes first with that power. :wink:

L

LGNY

Im running standard cams at the moment, well as far as i know i am!!! When i bought the car the owner didnt say it had any in, and i havent got any receipts for them.

When it was getting dyno'd the operator said it had a good bhp figure! Im quite chuffed with it to be honest.

Dont worry brakes are on the list!!