candy red R boot install

gtir_pimp

does anyone have any pics they could post up of the candy red pulsar from scotlands boot install please, or links to pics,etc?! thanks:thumbsup:

R

Rubix Cube

Was trying to find a pic on the local cruise site (Mikey used to post on it) but unfortunatly no good :( I know the photographer who took the pics for his feature in Fast and Modified if that helps?

gtir_pimp

fast and modified website doesnt exist any more:sad:. ive typed wide arch nissan pulsar candy red in on google and cant find what im looking for.

is that photographer on here? and can he point in in the direction of a link to some pics please?

gtir_pimp

yeah bob had it and broke it for parts as usuall. i pmd him and it was his idea to post this up for pics. he has the boot install from that car but obviously its not in the car now so i wanted to see some pics of it in the boot. im interested and thinking of getting it. i dont have any idea what its like!

R

Rubix Cube

The photographer is on various scottish cruise sites under the name "poah" or "DrT" his photography name is Quantum Capture. He's rather fooking good!

Find his website or his bebo.

P

pulsarboby

haha! ive found the thread i did on the car, but no photos of the boot install:sad:
it has however got the spec of the install but thats not much use without the photos!
someone (think it may have been vssirvine or one of the other scottish members posted up a magazine feature of the lad standing beside the car with a photo (in mag) of the install, but i cant remember who it was or what site it was on.

but heres the thread with car photos which may jog someones mind hopefully.
http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51606

Garef

If you get on Strathycruise.com look for Rikki, he runs the site and also wrote articles for F&M. He may be able to point you in the right direction.

R

Rubix Cube

Rikki wrote the artical Garef, but Ross (DrT on Strathy) took the pics ;-)

Due to him being a pucka photographer all his pics are copyrighted and Rikki might not be able to give them out, if he even still has them.

Garef

He said he would have a look, but hasn't got back to me yet.

What are you hoping to do? Are you looking to put a big setup in your car?

billy187

i know its not exactly what your looking for, but here's a pic of my old r a few years ago when it had a boot build, it was red aswell ;-)

gtir_pimp

He said he would have a look, but hasn't got back to me yet.

What are you hoping to do? Are you looking to put a big setup in your car?
well as bob has the boot install for sale from that candy red R, i was thinking about buying it, but i have no idea what it looks like! i just want to do something different with the boot. i have a very good stereo set up allready, so might not want the head unit and subs or whatever come with it but maybe interested inthe moulds that hold the bits in place in the boot, just to be different really!

gtir_pimp

i know its not exactly what your looking for, but here's a pic of my old r a few years ago when it had a boot build, it was red aswell ;-)

i like that:-D. would like something along those lines in my boot rather than the boring carpet!

Garef

If I recall the equipment wasn't the best, but if all your after is the moulds then it might be worth a shot. Although, I would get pictures off of Bob to see what condition they are in.

gtir_pimp

yeah i will pm him now. he just cant remember how it all goes together so i have no idea what the moulds hold! which would be helpfull as i might not like the look of it