Bucket Seats - Subframes

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Who supplies subframes for a set of bucket seats for the GTiR...???

Cheers,

Rishi

E

Edd

cobra have stopped making gtir subframes as everyone kept complaining about the height of them :roll: :roll: :roll:

S

stuart rawlinson

I can still get hold ov them for you :wink: :wink: and the seats :wink: :wink:

Stu

E

Edd

Edd said:
cobra have stopped making gtir subframes as everyone kept complaining about the height of them :roll: :roll: :roll:
unless your shagging the boss eh stu :shock: :lol: :wink:

got some cloth for me :oops:

Nad

Cut the carpet and weld box sections across and use universal sub frames.

Nad

S

stuart rawlinson

Edd said:
Edd said:
unless your shagging the boss eh stu :shock: :lol: :wink:

got some cloth for me :oops:
Shagging no just licking the brown hole

Cloth wot you think i am a f**king Vicar

yes ill go up friday and get you some REALLY CHEAP CLOTH SO YOU CAN RETRIM YOUR DOOR CARDS 8)

The things i do for people :wink:

Stu

E

Edd

cheers dude, let me know when you get it and i'll come over and pick it up :lol:

and you can take me for a spin in the rocket ship :shock:

Paul R

I got the Cobra ones only a couple of months ago from DT's. Can't fit the bolt to the one by the transmission tunnel on the drivers side as the hole doesn't line up :? Also the seat doesn't go as far forward as the original one and I can only just reach the pedals.

I'm not using Cobra seats but these ones matched the bolt pattern fine, maybe the Cobra ones mounting is further towards the back of the seat. Anyone else have any other problems with the subframes.

P

PaddyPower

How are people supose to get in the back?

I got some cobra buckets and then realised that i can't get tilting subframes for them. Does anyone no where i can get them from or have any that they are selling?