boost problem

gtir_pimp

i have a slight problem with the boost at the mo. i have a sard digi boost controller and when i turn it on and floor it the car jumps,jerks, pops, bangs etc. when its off and the cars running standard boost its fine,doesnt miss a beat. so the other day i turned the boost down to 0.5bar from 1bar, but even then it still mucked about! it was working fine up untill i had it off the road for a bit but now since my new engines been fitted its not the same. what could the problem be? could it be a boost leak?because like i say its fine on standard boost but only when the controller is on running the same or lower boost its not rite! any ideas people?!:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

if your bringing it to the pod tomorrow aron, and its not p1ssing down with rain i will have a look at it for you;-) bring some tools with you as il just be coming in a car.
stuff like pliers, knife, screwdrivers etc and a big fcuking hammer always does the trick if all else fails:lol:

gtir_pimp

cheers bob, im not actually sure if im going to santa pod now as i asked to swap the insurance to the R today and as i took the policy out before i was 21, their gay computer doesnt register, so they have to get the manger to sign it off and they arent around alot on saturdays! i did call yesterday but they said i had to wait untill i was 21 (today) even when i told them lewis sorted his out like 2 weeks in advance! the geeza wouldnt have it! :roll: :shock: :der: think he was just a grade A moron! i didnt think to ring back and hope to get someone who could speak english ffs!!!!!!:doh: im guna be well pissd off if i cant go:twisted:
the bird was much better who i spoke to today and said she would ring back either way

P

pulsarboby

well the offers there anyway aron, hope you can make it! just give me a call if you are there and il come find you.
btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY! matey.

gtir_pimp

thanks bob, btw got my car back yesterday with toad cat1 alarm and 2 immobilisers!:-D all the wiring probs sorted with the drain gone now, neither turbo timer worked properly, he thought he got 1 to work when the car was still running after he took the keys out, but after a few trials it sometimes ran on forever! so i said dont bother! As im moving into my new flat today the car will be sleeping in the garage.
Oh and the auto electrician played about with the boost controller and said it all looks and seems to be wired in properly so can probably rule out a faulty controller for my little prob!

gtir_pimp

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! im coverd!!! and will definately be coming to the pod now, bless you helen at elephant.co.uk!!!!:-D :lol: see you ther boby!:thumbsup: