bolt on tubolar manifold for the gti-r?

A

antilag

i no habib is using the trust/greddy one but i thought it was $hite mine lasted about 2 months before breaking :cry:

A

Anonymous

geetee said:
perhaps try the Contact Us button of the page - maybe they can tell you :wink:
that's a bit like the search function on here,too much trouble :wink: :evil:

I

Innovate Performance

as far as i know they are.
and they still list them in price lists.

S

str_motorsport

a bit too expensive...i was looking for a cheaper option...
750£ is too much!i know 200 sx manifold on ebay have not the right design and people think that they are bad quality products,but they are so cheap!!
i know they need some mods....but you save 600£!!

Si..

str_motorsport said:
750£ is too much!i know 200 sx manifold on ebay have not the right design and people think that they are bad quality products,but they are so cheap!!
dont f**k on with 200sx manifolds mate, try having a word with 'rishigtir' on here, he's just had a one made up at a good price. :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Si.. said:
str_motorsport said:
dont f**k on with 200sx manifolds mate, try having a word with 'rishigtir' on here, he's just had a one made up at a good price. :wink:
I have indeed... Cheers Si... :wink:

Custom Manifold to suit the new big turbo and external wastgate... New custom turbo out pipe and a modified HKS downpipe to suit turbo position... They are also bracing up the turbo so that there is no strain on the manifold...

Very good price and well worth it too...

PM for details...

Rishi:wink:[/quote]

A

Anonymous

does anyone have a gtir specific tubular manifold that is damaged they want to sell?

I

Innovate Performance

Looking in to making a tubular manifold an the moment should be ready for January 2005, Not sure of the cost yet

A

antilag

danos i have a greddy manifold that has been repaired several times and i cut all the flanges off it to

id sell it if your interested lol make me an offer

cmng

i using HKS GT SPL manifold for S14 and S15
Paired with HKS Racing Special Wastegate

you have to reverse the turbo induction location
to left

no issue for me since i going to run MAP sensor

Other option is reposition the flange only to back as normal style

skiddusmarkus

They're very pricey though.The turbo elbows are nice and shiny but again expensive plus they look like they're a cut and weld jobby rather than a mandrel bend.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I've had my eye on one of those manifolds for a while now, they do look very nice and the welds look spot on. Theyr'e only £645 + Shipping :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: