big money race pulsars

whytie

Im waiting on feedback from a company for a carbon fibre prop.

Prices are on the rise for good cars, Id hope to think my car would be worth at least 8k when I'm done.

AnthP

The car looks amazing and I can't imagine what 560 BHP feels like in a Pulsar. At £15k, I could be tempted if it was made roadworthy but at £26k, you're in the realms of some pretty serious stuff (22b? / integrale) and not a million miles away from an early GTR. I'd only use it as a track car so would be wasted on me......

johnny gtir

I Never knew that danny. I was when i sort of looked into finding that it was around 1.5k plus bearings and work . I must admit this was not from steve but i was told by someone his was expensive so i belived from my findings it would of been. As the saying goes dont belive everything you hear . As with alot of cars tho 25k is alot but as we all know try building one to big spec and if you can not do alot of the work yourself paying 25k for it would save you about that again if you add everything up depending on your situation etc

Last edited:

Greygtir

Anyone with decent tooling can make a prop. It's the u joints that i need to get a hold of, I have a freind with a steel mould that's been machined with the bladder already to go just need the joints

bracpan

I will be putting mine up for sale once its back on the road in the spring,,,,its some where between the 2 as far as tuning and development and has also won the class overall in two UK Chamionships and can easily win more as it stands....
My reason for sale is to move onto something else that will be quicker but also has more freedom to develop in the Libre class and it will not be road legal but will be a saloon car, I loved my time in the Pulsar as its been the most succefull car I have owned and raced,,,so far.