Badges!.......

S

seven

Just got some badges for the rear. What is the best stuff to stick them on with?

300bhppulsar

sorry cant help but where did you get the badges from? pulsar gti-r 1s

J

justin666

Doublesided tape..???

Blu-tac
Jizz
poo
Spit
tree sap
silicon
filler
.......the list goes on :lol:

J.

A

AJ4

your being unecessarily cruel - I used the double sided tape that you use to stick rear view mirrors on with.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Halfords do some really good BLACK exterior double sided sticky pads made for doing just that, and they do work a treat.

S

seven

stevepudney said:
Halfords do some really good BLACK exterior double sided sticky pads made for doing just that, and they do work a treat.
Thanks - will take a trip tomorrow.

maz

velcro!! that way u can take them off when u stop some where or park up for the night, and if they some how do get stolen, ur paint work doesnt go with it! just get new badges and whack em back on.
sorted.

S

seven

maz said:
velcro!! that way u can take them off when u stop some where or park up for the night, and if they some how do get stolen, ur paint work doesnt go with it! just get new badges and whack em back on.
sorted.
Good idea - Where can I pick some up?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
seven said:
Good idea - Where can I pick some up?

You joking aren't you, VELCRO !!!

It's 15 yr old Nissan not a Rolls Royce :lol: :lol:

that way u can take them off when u stop some where or park up for the night
Just think you could have a maching patch of Velcro on your jacket so when you park up outside the the pub you could transfer the badges from your car to the saftey of your jacket, plus the added bonus would be you'd be the coolest guy in town. Just keep your eyes open though as you might get mugged :lol: :lol:

S

seven

stevepudney said:
You joking aren't you, VELCRO !!!

It's 15 yr old Nissan not a Rolls Royce :lol: :lol:

Just think you could have a maching patch of Velcro on your jacket so when you park up outside the the pub you could transfer the badges from your car to the saftey of your jacket, plus the added bonus would be you'd be the coolest guy in town. Just keep your eyes open though as you might get mugged :lol: :lol:
Great idea! Where can I get the Jacket???!!!!!