B

bex

Where can i get hold of the P one for the front

and the gtir one for the back?

any help appreciated

ceers

P

PaddyPower

If we knew where to get the prince badge from lots of us would be very happy people!

I have been after one for ages and to tell the truth, you wont get your hands on one unless you buy it through nissan and i think its 70 notes for the one badge, which is why mine still has the nissan one on it. :cry:

B

bex

Id rather see if i could find some for cheaper than the £70 nissan one....

P

PaddyPower

You have got no chance what so ever of finding one. I have searched hi and low for the mo fo's!

Only way to get your mits on one is to buy new and that is costly!

How do you get from nissan japan?

ki_saj_ng

theres a P badge up for sale on the buy n sell forum, 10 pounds its on for, not entirely sure if its still there but was only listed a couple days back.

saj

B

bex

my boyfriend needs one

he's willing to pay £15 for one

so if u want to sell yours pm me

and paddy how much for the white dial kit?

P

PaddyPower

Bex make me an offer for the dial kits and they are yours, or your boyfriends! :D

P

PaddyPower

When i did the group buy on here a couple of months ago, they were £75 thats all in including recorded postage to your door. There are pictures of them on here somewhere, but don't ask where. They look spot on though and i know at least 15 people on here have them already!

Let me know either way if you want them.

I realise they are a bit pricey, but when you have a special batch knocked up, thats what they sting you for. :cry: